One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake : tasty, quick and easy !
Making One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake was much easier than my attempt to form a slice for the photograph, believe me 🙂
Although I warmed the knife in hot water before cutting I did not manage to make it as easy as I wanted to so here is another serving suggestion, much easier to make :
If you love chocolate or have small people around you I guess you always have some Maltesers and milk chocolate in the pantry so this is not really demanding cake to make. Although it is year – rounder, it is perfect, easy, tasty surprise even children with some adult’s assistance could make for Mother’s Day.
I make it during summer to avoid baking since we experience tremendous heat waves then and stay away from the oven as much as possible.
You need one bowl to make this dessert, literary, and once you make whipped cream, the other ingredients are slowly added in and that’s it !
Once flatten with spatula and covered with aluminium foil, I left it in the fridge for two hours before serving.
- 1 ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup crushed biscuits
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 ½ cups Maltesers ( two colours) for the mixture
- ½ cup Maltersers to garnish (optional)
- Line 8 x 8 inches baking dish with baking paper, grease it and leave aside.
- In medium sized bowl, mix whipping cream until light and fluffy.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
- Slowly add biscuits, chocolate and butter to the whipped cream using spatula.
- At the end, add Maltesers.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and flatten with spatula.
- Leave to cool in the fridge.
- Before serving, garnish with ½ cup of Maltesers ( optional) and whipped cream.