Milk Chocolate Rice Krispies Bars : no bake delicacy.
I did not grow up eating food from boxes. This was not an option for my mother and grandmother either. That is why, I guess, I enjoy rice krispies that much today but am careful with the quantities. It comes to an occasional snack or no bake dessert.
This one is the result of our rice krispies and chocolate enjoying and I have decided to make one on my own: simple and irresistible. Milky chocolate way. Quickly done. So easy to combine.
You need 7 x 7 inches brownie pan ( 6 cups volume) for this batch: small one, again.
When tempering chocolate, be sure to use a bowl that fits the pan completely so the steam released from water rises up to the bowl’s bottom directly.
- 2 Tbsp butter + butter for the dish
- 1½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 3 cups chocolate rice krispies
- Cover 7 x 7 inches baking dish ( 6 cups volume) with baking paper and butter the paper well.
- Take a large pot, pour the water and heat it.
- Cover the pot with a bowl and put butter, chocolate chips and marshmallows into it.
- Stirring constantly, melt the ingredients to get sticky mixture, completely melted.
- Add chocolate rice krispies in the mixture and stir intensively.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, press and flatten it with oiled hands.
- Cool for one hour at least, cut and serve.