Hemp Pasta Alfredo: done in eight minutes, perfect for a week dinner.
During working days, arriving home late, especially after holidays, we all want to make a dinner for us and families that would be quickly done, tasteful, slightly different than the usual meals.
Hemp pasta seemed to be the perfect solution to make a change.
This Hemp Pasta Alfredo is ready to be served in EIGHT minutes only. How? While the pasta is boiling which takes 8 minutes exactly (read the package instructions, just in case ….), you prepare the sauce and this is it.
- Hemp pasta package
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 slices of smoked bacon, finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley leaves to taste
- In a pot, boil the pasta according to the instructions.
- In a saucepan, on medium heat, stir butter and heavy cream for two minutes.
- Add garlic, Parmesan, smoked bacon, salt and pepper and boil whisking quickly.
- When serving, garnish with parsley.