Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Bars: Peanut Miss Hugandkiss.
Colder days definitely ask for peanut butter and chocolate. Serious quantities!
Since I am reactive type of person in food matters , here it is: my recipe, peanut butter bars, no bake ones. This is easy to make. If you have seen my posts on Tomato salsa or Elderflower syrup, such a disaster cannot happen when making Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Bars. But, if I think harder, I never know…
- Ingredients for the first layer:
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 6 Tbsp cookie crumbs
- Ingredients for the second layer:
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Line 12 x 9 inches baking pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the first layer.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, in the microwave, melt the chocolate chips and take them out.
- In a bowl, combine melted chocolate with peanut butter and melted butter.
- Spread over the first layer.
- Put the baking pan into the fridge to firm completely. Cut 16 bars and serve.