Creamy Peanut Butter Noodles – simple pasta dish, ready in ten minutes.
There is an interesting book I am reading at the moment. I cannot leave it to do anything else but reading.Thank God it is a weekend. So, to make something quick for lunch and continue reading as soon as possible, seemed to be the best solution.
Since it had to be a lunch for two, I have decided to use one pack of Udon noodles and make a sauce while they are boiling. So, adding several ingredients to peanut butter has resulted with perfect creamy sauce to be ready just in time while the noodles were ready for straining.
Pansies are edible flowers and they garnish this dish just fine.
Nature shows its Perfection wherever you look.
- Udon noodles– boiled according to packing instructions
- Sauce ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 8 Tbsp chicken soup or hot water
- Chili to taste
- 1 tsp Tamari or soy sauce of any kind
- 2 Tbsp cooking cream
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a pot, boil the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- In a pan, mix together the peanut butter, soup or water, chili and Tamari /soy sauce.
- Let the mixture boil for 1 – 2 minutes and add the cooking cream, salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Strain the noodles, pour the sauce over them and serve.